Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time for some justice!


So they call “ladies of the night” the oldest profession in the world. Seems that women have been using their ASS-ets for a long time to get what they want – be that money, power, jewelry or a new house. Now in modern day times – most law officials (except the wonderful state of Nevada) look at this as a crime. Now I am not saying that I partake, but I just find it funny that websites like www.craigslist.com and www.backpage.com find their loop-holes to continue to support this. Whether the ladies say they provide their “time” and put some lame ass stupid disclaimer that an attorney drafted up for the website – or they provide a “sensual massage”. Heck - last time I went to the spa for a massage, they certainly didn’t offer to tickle me with a feather or rub their chest in my face!

Let’s call a spade a spade folks … this is prostitution. I am not saying that it should be illegal – what a woman does with her body is her business. But, since the law says it’s wrong, let’s prosecute these people and get their culture (pimps, drugs, guns, minors, illegal aliens, etc) off the streets. How many times have we seen on the news about a Craigslist meeting gone bad? How many stings have been run on “massage parlors” to find that most of the women are imported from Thailand and forced to do these types of jobs? What will it take to bring justice? Why can’t women make a decent living doing something like stripping? Nude house cleaning? Or my favorite – the bikini car wash at Hooters.

I know one little rant won’t change the world … but maybe, just maybe someone will call their local authorities to drop a dime on these organizations.

Keeping it real … bald guy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment